(Appendix D of Decree 108/2006/ND-C issued by the Government dated 22nd Sep 2006)
I. Project which are detrimental to national defence and security and the public interest
1. Production and processing of drugs
2. Investment in and commercial operation of secrect investigation services violating the State interests, lawful rigths and interest of organizations and individuals
3. Investment in the field of private detective (service) and investigation.
II. Projects which are detrimental to historical relics, culture, ethics and Vietnamese fine customs
4. Projects built within the premises of national historical or cultural relics; projects affecting adversely the architecture and landscape of national historical or cultural relics.
5. Production of depraved cultural or superstitious products.
6. Production of dangerous toys or toys harmful to children’s health and personality or to social security, order and safety.
7. Prostitution business; trading of women and children.
8. Experiments of human cloning
III. Projects which are harmful to the people’s health, or which destroy natural resources and the environment
9. Production of chemicals in table 1 (in accordance with the International Convention)
10. Production of veterinary medicine, plant protective agents which are prohibited or not allowed to be used in Vietnam.
11. Production of medicines for treating humans, types of vaccines, medical biologic products, cosmetic, chemical products and preparations used for killing insects or bacteria which are not allowed to be usued in Vietnam.
IV. Projects on treatment of toxic waste brought into Vietnam; projects on manufacture of any type of toxic chemicals or use of chemical agents prohibited by provisions of international treaties
12. Projects for the treatment of toxic waste brought into Vietnam; projects for the manufacture of any type of toxic chemical or for the use of chemical agents prohibited by international treaties of which Vietnam is a member.