As per Da Nang People’s Committee’s order at Note 5527/UBND-TH dated Aug 26, 2021 regarding receiving and solving enquiries from foreigners in need during COVID-19, Department of Foreign Affairs would like to notify of hotlines for assistance for foreigners in Da Nang city.
1. Hotlines for areas in Da Nang (English-speaking)
- Son Tra District: Mr. Dang Cao Ky, tel: 0935.994.359, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ngu Hanh Son District: Ms. Nguyen Thuy Linh, tel: 0935.240.791, email: email@example.com
- Hai Chau District: Ms. Nguyen Thi Cam Tu, tel: 0913.830.038, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanh Khe and Cam Le Districts: Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Huyen, tel: 0934.797.275, email: email@example.com
- Lien Chieu and Hoa Vang Districts: Mr. Nguyen Hong Linh, tel: 0905.133.664, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For Chinese, Korean and Japanese speakers
- Chinese speakers: Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Hanh, tel: 0916.681.599, email: email@example.com
- Korean speakers: Ms. Tran Thi Phuong Nga, tel: 0905.902.287, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japanese speakers: Ms. Thai Thi Ha Giang, tel: 0349.589.943, email: email@example.com
Department of Foreign Affairs requests Department of Trade and District People’s Committees to coordinate in provide information and process enquires from foreigners; Da Nang Governmental Portal and Hotline 1022 to publicize this notification on their websites/social networks.